Patch Editor. To reassign channels to all voxels of the tape.

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Serioja

Patch Editor. To reassign channels to all voxels of the tape.

Post by Serioja »

Hi. There is Stella 316/60 voxel 3d, using Matrix 3 ultimate. First, I created a cube, then, in Patch editor, cut out the excess to a cylindrical shape. There is a problem with the channels assignment. I can change the channels in each voxel individually. How do I change the channel on the entire voxel cassette? Thanks.
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Patch Editor. To reassign channels to all voxels of the tape.

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi.

First, please select all voxels you wish to change. Second, enter a value in the field Offset and then confirm.

If you wish to change all addresses to one, specific address, select all fixtures and enter a new value in the field DMX Channel and/or DMX Universe.

Thanks.
Serioja

Re: Patch Editor. To reassign channels to all voxels of the tape.

Post by Serioja »

Thanks:) barely. But I understood the system. Asked myself all these questions).
It was necessary to do displacement parts.

" After I cut off the excess from the cube, it remained as with С241, С244-С418... . I need to reassign C001-C178 and so on for each Universe . When changing each separately will take more than one day. The Fixture ID in this case should be left the same. If you change the DMX Channel offset "-3" (for example), nothing changes.

1. How to implement?

2. Could it be that this is not possible in the trial version?

3. Maybe there's some other way to reassign?

4. How to make only 360 channels planned for 1 universe? Because we don't have the technical ability to transfer everything else. If possible, I can use the offset feature of the DMX channel."

Thanks. No need to answer, got it.