Missing Names on buttons

Pecotic

Missing Names on buttons

Post by Pecotic »

Hi.

Is it normal that the scene buttons in touchscreen mode do not show the names any more. I turned on the function in the preferences but the names are only shown when the selected scene is actually running. In Madrix 3 i could see them always, which was really helpful!
Please consider that in the next update.
Schulze
Support
Support

Re: Missing Names on buttons

Post by Schulze »

Hi Pecotic,

We just tested the "Show Discription As Button Label" option for the "Touch" view with MADRIX 5.1, but we couldn't reproduce the issue.

Please note if the storage place has the standard description color (black), the standard numbering will be shown.

Could you please send us a screenshot of the issue via e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com?

Thank you!
Pecotic

Post by Pecotic »

Unfortunately no. I‘m not at the venue right now and won‘t be for a longer time now.
Neverthenless, when in touch view all fields are blank, except those one or two actually running.
I gave all scenes specific names, so that is not an issue.
Are there any other preferences to be made to make it work? Or could it just be a bug?

Running on win10, intel i7, nvidia geforce gtx1060 6gb, 16gb ram.
Schulze
Support
Support

Post by Schulze »

Hi Pecotic,

Which MADRIX version is running at the venue?
As we couldn't reproduce it, could you please provide us a MADRIX setup and a logfile to further analyze the issue?

To save the logfile please start MADRIX and go to "Tools > Logfile", click the button "Save As..." and enter a name for the Logfile.

Normally you only have to activate the "Show Description As Button Label" option via "Preferences" > "Options..." > "User Interface".

Thank you!