Search found 5 matches

by dsquareddan
Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:22 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: BPM detection, Global Hue Shift and more!
Replies: 3
Views: 45426

Re: BPM detection, Global Hue Shift and more!

sure. thanks for the reply. What I mean by hue shift is what you described where the difference in colours in a preset would shift proportionally. But I would like this as a Global FX. So yes, if you have a preset which is blue and red, and you adjust the hue shift, it would turn to purple & yel...
by dsquareddan
Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:47 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: BPM detection, Global Hue Shift and more!
Replies: 3
Views: 45426

BPM detection, Global Hue Shift and more!

With M2L and S2L I'm surprised Madrix does not have a built in BPM detection software thru audio input. It would be VERY handy to be able to sync the rates of certain fx to increments of the BPM, such as each bar, or 1/4 note, 1/8 note etc. As well as syncing the Global Strobe to BPM increments. The...
by dsquareddan
Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:32 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Art-net pass thru from Martin M-PC
Replies: 5
Views: 47685

Re: Art-net pass thru from Martin M-PC

Ok thanks for the help. I will do some more configuring to try and get it to work
by dsquareddan
Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Re: Art-net pass thru from Martin M-PC

thanks for the reply. They are both on the same PC. the IP address of the PC is 192.168.1.102 M-PC is not detecting any art-net devices on the network, including Madrix's "Art-Net Remote". I have tried the "Watch Universe" in DMX Input and it is not registering any changes in M-P...
by dsquareddan
Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:04 am

Art-net pass thru from Martin M-PC

Hi, I am trying to send DMX data from both Madrix 3 and Martin M-PC to the same 16 Universe art-net device. I have Madrix running on all 16 universes, but have leftover addresses on Universe 16 that I would like to run other fixtures not suited for Madrix on (movers, strobes, hazer etc.) Is this pos...