Search found 9 matches

by mystismile
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:21 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Count of DMX Channels in the license
Replies: 3
Views: 31397

Re: Count of DMX Channels in the license

Thank you for your reply. I must have confused the grandMA count, which offers the parameters configured in "Dummy" and equivalent to the fixed channels in the Madrix. I would therefore like to suggest an additional option in the patch of fixtures: a dmx address offset box which would allo...
by mystismile
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:24 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Count of DMX Channels in the license
Views: 31397

Count of DMX Channels in the license

Hello, I have a question regarding the counting of dmx channels in Madrix licenses. Until now I thought that only my active voxels were counted. Thus the fixed dmx channels fixtures were not considered voxels so not counted from the license. However since some version I note that when I patch fixtur...
by mystismile
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:53 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Virtual universes automatic increment when create DMX device
Replies: 1
Views: 31622

Virtual universes automatic increment when create DMX device

I spend a lot of time to connect Artnet universes with virtual universes when I don't use the ArtPoll. For example, when I add 80 artnet Universes, they are incrementally created, but they are all connected to the virtual universe 1. :x Do you think it is possible that during this creation the virtu...
by mystismile
Thu May 31, 2018 9:21 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: SCE VIDEO - video decoding problem only with 270x352 size
Views: 41123

Re: SCE VIDEO - video decoding problem only with 270x352 size

I send the videos on your email adress 8) !
by mystismile
Thu May 24, 2018 9:47 pm
Topic: SCE VIDEO - video decoding problem only with 270x352 size
Views: 41123

SCE VIDEO - video decoding problem only with 270x352 size

Hi, I try to play a video with a resolution of 270x352 in h264 25fps (which played perfectly well in Madrix 3.6h), but the video appears completely diagonally distorted in the V5. All my other videos are played well whatever the resolution or the codec. If I re-encode the media in question with othe...
by mystismile
Wed May 23, 2018 3:11 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Big Xs on previews when key not present
Replies: 6
Views: 66041

Re: Big Xs on previews when key not present

Hi Fritzsche, I agree with Irwin, it is almost impossible to see what we program without a dongle! The reality on the ground is that often the license dongle is already used when preparing the next project. Moreover with the complete desactivation of Artnet in demo mode it is not possible to use a W...
by mystismile
Wed May 23, 2018 2:40 pm
Topic: Madrix 5 dont start with Nvidia GPU
Replies: 5
Views: 52304

Re: Madrix 5 dont start with Nvidia GPU

Hi Guertler !

Thank you for you quick answer and your tip !

Yes it's work perfectly !! it is the video that makes crashed Madrix at the opening !!

Hope there will be a bugfix on the next version.

Thx again
by mystismile
Wed May 23, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Madrix 5 dont start with Nvidia GPU

The same bug happen with another computer (iGPU : intel HD 630 // dGPU GTX 1050)
by mystismile
Wed May 23, 2018 12:17 pm

Madrix 5 dont start with Nvidia GPU

Hi, I want to share a very strange bug happen when I start new show in Madrix 5 : - If I start Madrix 5's new show with the integrate GPU (Intel HD 4600) everything is ok. - If I start Madrix 5's new show with the dedicated GPU (Nvidia GTX 850m), I don't pass the loading Panel and I havn't the 3D an...